I have a full spectrum L&E practice and handle all labor and employment matters from drafting/negotiating noncompetes and employment agreements, union matters, health and safety issues, leaves of absence, advice and counseling for day to day employment advice as well as employment litigation.
I enjoy working with companies as they grow. They often have a much more family-oriented feel and keep that label as they grow and grapple with L&E issues. Foley provides me a great platform to grow my practice, and I have the opportunity to work with a great L&E practice group as well as work significantly with lawyers across the firm in many practices.
Outside the office, I am passionate about my kids, my dog, football and most recently PGA golf tournaments.
- Texas State Courts (1993)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona (1996)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado (1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (1996)