March 8, 2023 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. PST
You’ve seen the headlines and heard the stories. In today’s market, founders and CEOs inexperienced in corporate governance practices may have big problems headed their way.
Join this live panel organized by Foley & Lardner LLP in partnership with Firstboard.io, “Avoiding the Wild Wild West Perception of Silicon Valley in the Boardroom” featuring insights from our friends at PwC, The Tech Interactive, QFE, and Okta.
Scaling isn’t the only objective for business leaders. Join us to learn what to look for when selecting your next board members and advisers — plus the skillsets they need to help you achieve your fiduciary responsibilities.
We’ll also cover:
- Why independent directors at the earlier stages are important;
- What makes a top board candidate;
- How you can adapt to emerging changes in cybersecurity, digital transformation, and the regulatory landscape; and
- ESG — what it means for private companies planning an exit, plus suppliers to public companies.
If you’re interested in protecting your investors and other core stakeholders, this panel is for you!
Important note: Due to our building’s security policy, please make sure to provide your phone number and email address 24 hours prior to the event. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter the building.
Please email Heather Pruitt at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
- Natasha Allen (Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP, San Francisco, Silicon Valley)
- Ally Millar (Partner, PwC)
- Tina Knauss (Board Member, The Tech Interactive and QFE)
- Bhawna Singh (SVP, Engineering, Okta)
- Rita Scroggin (Founder, FirstBoard.io)
- Alidad Vakili (Of Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP, San Francisco, Silicon Valley)